Bigstock

Stock Photos, Royalty Free Stock Photography, Photo Search

Monday, April 9, 2012

The Home Stretch

Last night I clawed my way over the 80,000 word mark for The Cerberus Rebellion.

Before the weekend, as I was walkung into my night job, I had a flash of inspiration and used Evernote to plot out the last 8 chapters.

Well, one of those chapters turned into 3 chapters but if the last 8 end up between 2-3k words I'll end up just above 105k.

It's a little higher than I wanted to end up but I figure with rewrites and edits I'll cut a few thousand words out.

I'm still hoping to make my self-imposed deadline at the end of April but if I'm over by a week it won't hurt

I'm still looking for Beta Readers and expect to be through my own first draft editing by the end of May and would like to get it to an editor by the middle of June.

If you're interested, please post a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment